Saturday, January 26, 2013

Sleep? What?

Since I'm going to be working two jobs over the next week, I am literally going to get almost no sleep at all. This is how my week is looking:
Monday night, I get home at 10pm from job#1, and the next morning (Tuesday) I have to leave my house by 5:20 in order to get to job#2 by 6am. I work there until 10am, then drive back to job#1 in order to work 12:30-9pm again. Wednesday I work at job#2 from 7am until 11am. Then back to job#1 for another 12:30-9pm.
Fortunately, Tuesday and Wednesday are the only days when I have to do both jobs, but still. I pretty much require 9-10 hours of sleep a night.(crazy I know) Not to mention it's a good 3 1/2-4 hours of driving each of those days since my jobs are in opposite directions.

But oh well. It's only for a week. After this week, I'll only have Mon-Wed at job#1 before leaving for good, and only having to work at my new job.
And I'm still excited about how short my drive will be once I'm living at the Old House.
Things are finally moving in the right direction.

And on that lovely note. Time for bed.

Goodnight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment