Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Half Way There...

I was looking through my external hard drive, and I found something that I thought you guys might be interested in.

Usually when people look at the Old House they can't understand why I'm so in love with it. They just think that it's a falling down, creepy old house that will never be as beautiful as I keep insisting it will be. I though maybe if other people could see how far we've come already, they might be able to understand why I have so much hope in the potential of this house.

So I found some photos of the Old House before we really started working on the inside. I thought I would share them. Unfortunately I don't exactly have "before and after" pictures, but I do have some in which you can see similar parts of the house. Check it out.

                                                         Before
Living Room

Kitchen/backdoor

Bedroom

Bedroom

Living Room

Like I said, I don't have photos from the same angles, but you can still definitely see the difference.

After

Living Room

Kitchen

Living Room

Bedroom


So there you have it. Just a glimpse at the changes that we've already made. Of course once I get the real "after" photos (when the house is all done) I'll definitely be sharing them with you as well.




1 comment:

  1. it definitly looks like you put alot of work into it. i bet it will look amazing when your done

    ReplyDelete