Saturday, January 12, 2013

Bye Bye Buddy

So first thing this morning, I said goodbye to another of my little guys. By this time, he should be all settled in to his new home, and getting used to his new name, Thor.


Boy don't I look cute? (sarcasm) I'm only dressed in these rags because I was on my way out to the Old House to work.
I don't have much of an update from the Old House today. We just spent the day putting Spar Varnish on the undersides of the floor boards in order to keep the moisture out.
Keep in mind that these are the undersides and won't actually be seen
But let me tell you, it was a beautiful day out. It was warm, with some sun, and a slight breeze. Very relaxing. I took a walk around the property a little bit, and I thought I would share some photos of the grounds.

Back in the pasture

The creek that runs up the side of the property

The backyard. Plus a water pipe that hasn't made it in the ground yet

No comments:

Post a Comment