Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Goodbye Insurance

So I officially put in my two weeks at work today. Goodbye insurance, hello next step to my new life.

I went for a job interview this morning, and they hired me. My interview was only 15 minutes long, and the hiring manager told me that I was the only person he's ever hired on the spot like that. (The only reason I mention this is because it made me feel pretty awesome. lol)

So I put in my two weeks, and I'm starting my new job this Saturday. I'm obviously going to have limited hours at my new job during that two week period. It would be pretty difficult to work two full time jobs at the same time when they're over an hour away from each other.

But this new job is only 10 minutes away from the Old House, so once I live there it'll be pretty convenient.

I am so, so ready for a change in my life.

And now on a similar note, a little something for us all to keep in mind.


1 comment: