Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Solar Powered

Tomorrow is my last day as an insurance agent. I used up all of my left over vacation time today, and took the day off, which was really nice considering between my two jobs, I've been working 7 days a week for the past two weeks.
So I spent my day at home hanging out with my kitties, and Riley, and then in the evening my mom, brother, uncle and I met at my grandma's restaurant (The D&R Depot) for dinner. I had a lovely chicken caesar salad (I point this out because it's the ONLY healthy thing I've eaten in weeks #FitnessUpdate)
After dinner we went to a solar energy seminar which provided information on using solar panels to produce electricity in both residential and commercial settings.
It may sound boring, but I found it to be very interesting. It's something that we're looking into putting in at the Old House, so I'm trying to get as much information about it as possible.
We actually have someone coming out tomorrow to give us an assessment.


                                 Day 5: Self-Portrait

No comments:

Post a Comment