Sunday, February 17, 2013

If I had three wishes...

Brandon and I were talking about this a couple of days ago, and this is what I concluded..

                                                         Three Wishes
1. To be successful in my career (Wedding Planning obviously)
My real goal is to work for a planning agency, but have an office at home and only go into work 2 or 3 times a week for meetings and stuff.

2. To always have enough money to cover all of my standard bills (heat, water, electric, etc.) This way I won't become a bad person by wishing to have unending amounts of money, BUT I will be able to keep all of the money I earn from working on things that I want instead of only on things I need.
Then I could afford to buy a new computer so that I wouldn't have to pause between every sentence to wait for my laptop screen to stop doing this...


3. To be able to teleport from any point to another, at any time, in a matter of seconds.
This would pretty much eliminate the constant driving that I do, and seriously, how cool would it be?


No comments:

Post a Comment