Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Last day..

My last day of work was nice. The calls weren't too horrible, and my supervisor bought me a cookie cake and let us sign out of the phones a little early to enjoy it. And after work a couple of my co-workers came out with me for some fries, and a fun goodbye. I'm glad to see that everyone is going to miss me. I'll definitely miss my co-workers. Honestly, part of me will miss my job as well. Definitely not being on the phones all day. That's something I can live without for sure. But I really do enjoy being good at my job, and this job was something I was really good at.
That's okay though..I'm sure I'll get really good at my new job too, once I get used to it. Not to mention, I'm excited about my new (more flexible) hours. I can't wait to have at least a little bit of my life back.

So on that note, here is my photo for today.

                               Day 6: A Challenge

Taking care of so many adorable kittens

No comments:

Post a Comment