Thursday, February 21, 2013

Ready for Friday...

It's been a weird week...not very weird...but weird enough..

I've hardly had any human contact outside of work, and I've had nothing but human contact at work. It's February break, so all the kids are out of school for a week...the hotel I work in has a water park in it so you can only imagine how busy we are.

My fairly strict boss pulled me aside for what I thought was going to be a serious conversation when in reality he just wanted me to tell him whether or not he smelled like Indian food.

I bought a 4 lb container of potato salad...not to share with anyone...just for myself. The cashier made me promise not to eat it all in one sitting. 

My computer has been having trouble loading videos, so instead of watching shows like I usually do in the evening, I made this giant bowl of mac and cheese, 

and put together a ton of funny little bracelets out of metal nuts. 

I found a tin of them in the shed...
I made some silver ones, and then painted some of them gold because I thought it would go better with the string that I had...plus I'm kind of into gold right now.
and then I just braided some string together, and braided the nuts right into the middle of the braid. 
The End.

Also, I cut my hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment