Friday, November 15, 2013

Very long couple of days...

In addition to my full-time job, and my classes...and my part-time job..I've been working out at the Old House a bit the last couple of days. I'm not going to go into it a lot right now because, as I've said, it's been a very long day and my bed is calling my name, but I promise you will have a much more detailed update very soon!

So to summarize..


We've mostly been doing a lot of painting this week..

Staying at the house long after the sun has decided to sleep

But I really think it's coming together, don't you?

You may have also noticed that my blog got a bit of a makeover as well. Nothing has changed really, except the look. You can still follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, or Twitter using the icons on the right hand side >
Or if you would prefer, you can get email updates when I post (also on the right > over there >>)

And now...

Goodnight :)


No comments:

Post a Comment