Saturday, November 23, 2013

Cats are taking over the world..

So I think there's something that needs to be addressed. Over the last year, there are a few trends that have become quite popular, and I think it's time to talk about them. If you know my sense of humor at all, you won't be the least bit surprised at this one...

yep. You guessed it.

Weird cat trends.




The first to appear was the Inbread Cat. This fad is a little confusing, but admittedly a clever pun.

 

 
Next, came the Cat Beard. A little bit funnier, still just as strange.
 
 
 
And that brings us to the most current Weird Cat Trend. Cats in Tights. I have to admit. This one made me laugh...a lot. Like a crazy person.
 
 
 
Seriously, who thinks up these things? Clearly these people have way too much time on their hands, and for that, I thank them.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment