Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Glorious Return

So it's been almost 6 months since my last post. Wow..that's a problem. I can't say that I'll never let it happen again, but I've definitely decided to make an effort at posting more often. So let's see if I can update you on everything that's happened in my life since my last post.

Nothing.

Haha just kidding. Things have happened...just nothing according to my plan. Here's how things really went.

I still live with my momma. My house is yet to be finished, but some progress has been made.
Still working a lot..and I still enjoy my job, for the most part.
Got my heart broken
Wanted desperately to run away to South Dakota and climb rocks in the Bad Lands.
Didn't get to climb rocks
Attempted to feel better by dying my hair (as you're supposed to when you've been dumped)
My hair came out almost the exact same color as it was before (not satisfying)
Work, sleep, work, sleep, work
Said goodbye to one of my oldest friends, as she goes off to travel the world
Work, sleep, work, sleep, work
and now I have two days off in a row and literally don't know what to do with myself.

I need some hobbies.
This morning I attempted to entertain myself by taking this very pretty, yet slightly outdated hand-me-down skirt that my friend gave me..


And turned it into a cute, slightly outdated dress.

 Not my best work, but considering that I didn't do any actual measuring, marking, or pinning, and I basically just guessed...I think it turned out pretty good...also it only took about 4 minutes.

So I still have about 9 or 10 more hours in my day...what to do next...

I think I'm going to make a lasagna. I've been craving it.

1 comment:

  1. Its nice to see your posting again. I am sorry for what happened to you but I am happy that some of your plans are working out. oh and since I cant cause trouble by saying this. I think you look very pretty in dress :)

    ReplyDelete