Friday, December 21, 2012

My Confession

I'm kind of, a little bit, completely obsessed with weddings.

My dream career is to be a wedding planner. It’s a little embarrassing, but I’ve literally planned hundreds of make-believe weddings. I have folders and websites on my computer, books on my shelves, and dreams in my head. I probably have a wedding planned for every type of person.












No seriously, it's a problem.

I also watch a lot of wedding shows on TV. Four Weddings, David Tutera, Say Yes to the Dress, even Bridezillas. 

In watching all of these shows, as well as watching the world around me I get to see a lot of different examples of love. The way people interact with each other is actually something that I actively pay attention to in my every day life. Sadly though, a lot of these examples aren't as beautiful as fairy tales make love out to be.
 It’s surprising to me how some people allow themselves to be treated by people that “love” them. I see it in the relationships of my friends, and co-workers. People go out looking for someone to care for them, but then too often allow themselves to get hurt in the name of “love."


Love is a beautiful thing that everyone deserves. 

Everyone. 

I think that's something that people too often forget. Sometimes you just need to be patient. 

...and once everyone finds the amazing love that they deserve, they should all call me and let me plan their weddings ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment