Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Happy Christmas!

Christmas is supposed to be one of the happiest times of the year. With all of the horrible things happening in our country lately though, I know that Christmas was a very sad and lonely day for many. A day that caused people to miss their loved ones, and dream of days long past. It's days like this that make me realize how truly blessed I am. I'm surrounded by beautiful, loving people, who care about me very much.

In addition to spending Christmas with my own family, I also spent time with a family who has opened their arms and home to me. They are the most accepting and loving people I've ever met, and I am so blessed to be part of their lives.

Here are a few little snippets of my Christmas. I hope yours was just as beautiful!

Turned out to be a white Christmas after all.

Christmas treats for Ms. Riley



One of my beautiful (unexpected) Christmas presents


No comments:

Post a Comment