Sunday, January 6, 2013

Official Introductions

So I told you Riley's story, but other than in my first post I never mentioned my other pets. So let me start with the mama. Chloe
I know it's the same photo as before, but Chloe is not very photogenic.
Chloe was found in the city as an abandoned, (barely a year old) yet still very friendly kitty. She's a long-haired calico,  and is seriously the sweetest and most beautiful cat you'll ever see. She was found by my boyfriend's family, who unfortunately were not able to keep her. Being the sucker for sweet animals that I am, I offered to take her. She was small, and cuddly, and I could afford one cat. No problem.

What secret was Chloe keeping from us? (I'm sure you can all guess.)
She was pregnant. 
We figured it out pretty quickly, so at least we were able to prepare for it. So here are the 5 beautiful results of Chloe's one wild night in the city.

This is little lion (Officially named Rocko by his new family) He's a beautiful, long-haired white kitten who loves climbing up jackets that are hanging on chairs, and has had a very distinct crying face since he was tiny (as seen below)


***


Next, we have "The white one" who turned into "The Orange One" He's a scaredy cat, though he's finally starting to warm up to cuddling. 
Check out his cute little tiger stripes.


***


Now we have the twins
This one is Chubby. AKA Riley's BFF (and occasional pillow) 
Chubby loves to sleep. In those rare moments when he's awake, he spends his time playing with Riley, shredding tissues, and trying to eat me in my sleep.

This guy is called Little Racoon or Crazy Eyes for short. He loves to nibble on toes and run around like a crazy person.


***


And last but not least,
This is Alien Head also nicknamed Grumpy Pants. He's the runt, and he's still very much a momma's boy. All he wants to do is cuddle with Chloe (who I think secretly hates him a little) He also has a weird obsession with tails. He loves snuggling into momma's tail, chasing his brother's tails, pouncing on Riley's wagging tail, and when no other tail is available he settles for attacking his own. 
***

So those are all of my little men. Anyone happen to want to take one home?



1 comment:

  1. I'm still holding out for that cute little orange one. I just need a place to live first.

    ReplyDelete